We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in South West England. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for undertaking specialist microbiological analyses and perform specialised bioassays to support the manufacture of licensed pharmaceutical products for GMP compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a microbiologist to apply their knowledge to be a part of a diverse team conducting animal testing in a controlled environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will operate the QC Microbiology Laboratory, ensure analysis, recording of tests and interpretation of data performed in compliance with cGMP.
2. You will verify analytical raw data and release results, support environmental and aseptic monitoring as appropriate.
3. As the QC Microbiologist you will write SOPs, reports, risk assessments, quality records and devise CAPAs as appropriate.
4. You will liaise with external testing laboratories and work collaboratively with the team to ensure business, regulatory and customer needs are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a BSc or equivalent in relevant science for example Microbiology, Biology or Biomedical sciences etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP and a general microbiology laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working in a Regulated environment for example GMP, ISO or UKAS..
Key Words: Quality Control | QC | Microbiology | Microbiologist | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Quality Testing | GMP | GLP | Good Manufacturing Practice | Good Laboratory Practice | Quality | Documentation | Compliance | Regulated Environment | Environmental Monitoring | Aseptic Monitoring | CAPAs | SOP | Bioassay |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.