Job Title: QC Analyst Level 1 - Synergy Location: Ware, UKSalary: £25,500-£26,500 p/acontract: 12-month FTC
Are you a chemistry graduate looking for your first role in industry? Or do you already have a background in an industrial chemistry lab but would like to develop your skills further in a GMP environment?
SRG Synergy are currently working with a world-leading pharmaceutical organisation located in Ware with a vacancy for a QC Analyst - Level 1
Synergy, part of SRG, offer a range of scientific solutions to different Clients in the Life Sciences sector. We can offer a competitive salary, a range of excellent benefits and access to training & development opportunities within the role. Responsibilities:
- Performs analysis of samples and supports technical investigations/ monitoring, using a range of analytical techniques related to the testing of finish drug products including HPLC, for assay and impurities, NGI, AED, BCU and method troubleshooting.
- Prepares and checks analytical data accurately according to company, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Assesses the quality and accuracy of analytical results and determines if material meets pre-defined acceptance criteria.
- Undertakes analysis as required to support process investigations or as part of process qualification and validation exercises.
- Is responsible for assigned items of Laboratory equipment or 5S standards.
- Responsible for the safety of self and others within the Laboratory.
- Relevant Science Degree (for example Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Forensics) or equivalent, with up to 1- or 2-years practical work experience.
- Experienced in QC testing of finish drug products including HPLC for assay and impurities.
- Is proficient in the use of numerous Laboratory instruments, software packages and other analytical techniques (E.g. Empower 3).
- Is proficient in problem solving and may have expertise in troubleshooting analytical equipment.
- GMP experience would be desirable.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.