A successful and highly passionate fragrance house are looking for someone who is experienced in fragrance evaluation to join their team and support junior members. Title: Senior Fragrance Evaluator Location: Onsite role in East Sussex Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)Term: Permanent
SRG are working with a highly successful fragrance house who are known for being passionate, creative and experts within their field and they pride themselves on creating fragrances that customers truly love. They are currently looking for a Senior Fragrance Evaluator who can bring passion and expertise to the business, and help to guide and mentor the junior members of the team. The role will involve managing complex projects, collaboration across the business and working with lots of amazing fragrances.Benefits: Enhanced Mat & Pat leave. Life assurance X3 Annual Salary. Relocation Package.Role/Description
- Managing various customer projects, working with the customers to develop their fragrances
- Working closely with internal teams to work on new trends, developing new fragrances and creating media for customers
- Working closely with customers to provide technical expertise, creative and marketing support
- Mentor and guide more junior members of the team to ensure they have the skills and confidence to work independently
- Participating in sensory panels
- Creating and presenting to clients on fragrance descriptions
- Occasionally travelling to clients as and when required
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chloe on 0161 416 6941. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
- Must have experience of Fragrance Evaluation
- Must have a UK Driving License
- Experience with mentoring or supervising junior members of staff
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients. Key Words: FMCG, Fragrance, Flavours, FMCG, Cosmetics, Perfumes, Project Management, Presenting, Technical, Marketing, Sensory
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.