CK Group are recruiting for a Technical Project Leader to join a Swiss high-potential biopharmaceutical company, specialized in the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative small molecules, with the aim of transforming the horizon of therapeutic options.
The position will be for a 12-month contract, located near at the clients office near Basel, the rate for this role will be CHF 86.44 - 94.41 per hour.Job Responsibilities:
Lead and manage development, analysis, production and timely deliveries of drug substances (API).
Lead and manage all technical development and commercial manufacturing activities for both drug substance and drug product for assigned projectsCandidate’s Requirements:
- You will be a Chemist or Chemical Engineer with PhD or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry with
- At least 2 years experience of leading cross-functional teams
- Scientific expertise in the drug substance (API) development and manufacturing
- Profound knowledge of GMP,
Please quote job reference 56608 in all correspondence. Applicants need full rights to work in Switzerland