CK Group is recruiting for a Quality Control & Complaints Manager to join a global chemical manufacturing company at their facilities located in Durham on an initial 1 year contract to cover maternity leave. The Company:
Our client is leading chemical manufacture specialising in producing thermoplastic products and exports them globally. Salary:
Salary will be discussed on application. Location:
This Quality Control & Complaints Manager position is located in Durham, UK. Quality Control & Complaints role:
Reporting to the Process & Quality Manager you will be responsible for leading, managing and controlling all QC activities for both raw materials and finished products. You will additionally be responsible for:
- Day to day management of a team of Analysts.
- Ensure that all products are safely released from site and any out of specification products are identified and quarantined.
- Lead the customer complaints process and ensure all customer complaints and fully investigated.
To be considered for this position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a scientific subject.
- Experience working at management level within a laboratory environment.
- Good leadership and management skills.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with staff, management and stakeholders.
- Pension – salary sacrifice option available. Company pay 9%, employee pays 6%
- Death in Service – 6 x salary if have financial dependants, 4 x salary if no financial dependants
- Discounted BUPA membership
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Will Writing / discounted for partners
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56594 in all correspondence.