We are currently looking for a Account Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Ireland. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for serving key analytical customers with the whole line of products from the Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division, which includes apparatus, software, consumables, and services. This role is a field based position.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identifies, ranks, and creates growth and solution implementation strategies for new customer opportunities.
2. Creates plans and expands business within designated territory through the development of sales tactics; keeps a pipeline of opportunities to meet or surpass all sales targets.
3. Collaborates with clients, staff members, and experts to determine, record, and validate the optimal technological option to fulfil client requirements.
4. Keeps track of market and business activities, and when new products and services become available, introduces them.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry, Biology or other related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience with sales or business development. Managing key clients and accounts to help business growth.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Mass Spectrometry & Chromatography.
Key Words: Account Management, Mass Spectrometry, Chromatography, Business Development, Sales.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.