CK Group are recruiting for a QC Chemist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Worthing on a contract basis for 12 months.Salary:
Hourly pay up to £14.12QC Analyst Role:
- To test routine production and stability samples supplied from the site Value Streams and meet testing lead-time targets.
- Calibrate and maintain analytical equipment.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative analysis of antibiotic powders and solid dose forms using a wide range of analytical techniques (eg: HPLC, Karl Fischer, dissolutions etc).
- To carry out OOS investigations and discuss the outcome with Team Leader, or relevant production Dept, QA Manager or a Qualified Person, as required.
- To check and verify analytical testing and data generated by other analysts
- Motivated individual
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment,
- Suitable qualifications in Chemistry (or scientific discipline).
- Self-starter with keen attention to detail and compliance at the forefront of your decision-making process.
- A strong Quality and continuous improvement mind-set, as well as strong communication skills are also needed.
Our client is a one of the largest global healthcare companies researching, developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products with their global headquarters in the UK. They invest around £1bn in research and development in the UK annually.Location:
This role is based at our clients site in Worthing.Apply:
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
Please note: This role may be subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.