CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Maidenhead initially on a contract basis for 6 months. Salary:
£15.20 per hour PAYE (shift rate)Hours:
Early and late shift patternMicrobiologist Role:
- Carry out testing of laboratory samples for raw materials, product and microbiological testing.
- Operate the equipment following completion of company training and only following the local instructions.
- Execute assigned actions (i.e. CAPAs, Change control tasks) to high standards and in timely manner.
- Execute the daily documentation activities including, but not limited to, result collections, verifications, investigations.
- Follow site safety principles and participates in local engagement programs.
- BSc degree (or similar) in a science related subject in Microbiology or related subject
- A high level of scientific understanding is critical to rapid support and problem solving
- You will be aware of basic GMP principles and how they protect the consumer
Our client is a one of the largest global healthcare companies researching, developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products with their global headquarters in the UK. They invest around £1bn in research and development in the UK annually.Location:
This role is based at our clients site in Maidenhead.Apply:
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56574 in all correspondence.Please note:
This role may be subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.