We have an exciting new opportunity for a Lead Study Manager (Small Molecule) to join a leading international CRO based in the North Yorkshire area. As the Lead Study Manager (Small Molecule) you will be responsible for leading a team of study managers in the oversight and management of development, validation and sample analysis studies within the Bioanalytical Services - Small Molecules group in compliance with GLP and GCP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Study Manager (Small Molecule) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Lead Study Manager (Small Molecule) you will manage a team of study managers to ensure the successful execution of small molecule bioanalytical studies.
2. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sponsors and clients, to plan and coordinate study activities.
3. As the Lead Study Manager (Small Molecule) you will be providing guidance and expertise in small molecule analysis, method development, validation, and sample analysis.
4. You will ensure compliance with GLP and GCP standards in all study activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Study Manager (Small Molecule) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related field (e.g., Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Pharmaceutical Sciences).
2. Proven industry experience in study management leading small molecule bioanalytical studies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a regulatory environment, managing studies that are compliant with GLP/GCP .
Key Words: Small Molecule | Study Manager | Team Lead | Bioanalysis | GLP | GCP | Method Development | Validation | Sample Analysis | Regulatory Compliance.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.