We have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Leader to join a fast growing CRO based in the Cheshire area. As the Project Leader you will be responsible for acting as the Study Director / Principle Investigator / Responsible Scientist for assigned regulatory studies, and acting as the key contact for clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Leader you will be the key contact for clients for assigned studies, including understanding client requirements and time scales, and liaising with Business Development Executives in the production of quotes as required.
2. You will ensure the data and laboratory processes are in accordance with GLP/GCP and good documentation practice, and be responsible for the preparation and delivery of bioanalytical reports.
3. As Project Leader you will be in regular communication with scientific staff performing analysis for assigned studies, managing their workload and planning tasks they should perform on a daily basis.
4. You will be responsible for the scientific integrity and regulatory compliance of assigned studies, and additionally be involved in client and QA audits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Hold a degree in a Life Sciences or Chemistry related subject (e.g. Biochemistry)
2. Proven industry experience working in a regulatory bioanalytical laboratory, including hands on experience using LC-MS/MS
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working to GLP/GCP standards
Key Words: Project Leader | Bioanalytical | CRO | LCMS | MS | GLP | GCP | Small Molecule | Large Molecule | Peptide | Oligonucleotide | Biomarkers
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.