We are currently looking for a QC Scientist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the QC Scientist you will be responsible for the analysis of pharmaceutical raw materials, APIs, and finished products to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory specifications. Daily tasks will involve general chemical analysis including stability testing, various laboratory support activities, documenting analytical data, writing reports and SOPs all in accordance with cGMP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a QC Scientist you will be involved in Performing analytical testing using GC, HPLC, KF, FTIR and other required techniques in accordance with written procedures.
2. You will be required to record data into appropriate records and notify the line manager of any OOS, OOT, OOE or questionable results
3. You will create and update documents in accordance with cGMP and company procedures
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry or related science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical QC testing and GMP (ideally small molecule) and analytical testing using GC, HPLC, KF, FTIR.
3. Experience in completing OOS investigations, deviations, CAPA, and Change Controls
Key Words: GC / HPLC / TLC / FTIR / QC / Quality Control/ QC Scientist/ GMP / API / Raw materials / Chemistry / analytical /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.