We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in the South West of the UK. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for undertaking chemical and biochemical analyses to support the manufacture of pharmaceutical products in compliance to GMP regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the testing of raw materials, finished products, in-process and stability samples.
2. You will use analytical techniques including HPLC and FTIR for testing products and verify analytical raw data and results from the QC department.
3. You will write SOPs and quality documentation relating to raw materials, product, and water testing where appropriate.
4. You will take an active role in the training of junior staff work collaboratively with wider teams to ensure the smooth running of the Analytical QC department.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline relating to Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, etc.
2. Proven industry experience working in an analytical pharmaceutical GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience testing raw materials and finished products using HPLC.
Key Words: Analytical | HPLC | Chemistry | Pharmaceutical | FTIR | QC | Quality Control | GMP | CAPA | OOS | OOT | Change Control | SOP | Biopharmaceutical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.