We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Specialist to join a Global Life Science company covering the London territory.
As the Regional Sales Specialist you will maintain the company's CRM database for the territory in terms of all activity and customer contacts, customer information and sales opportunities, strictly on a regular basis.
This is a remote role which requires around 80% travel to both clients and customers, with frequent visits to the Head Office in Milton Keynes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regional Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Regional Sales Specialist will interact professionally with all other field personnel that will from time to time be actively supporting you in the territory e.g. Technical/Market Specialists, Service Engineers, Sales/Technical Managers.
2. You will fully comply to and operate within the pricing and discount directives set in place by the company whilst operating within the operational guidelines for quotations.
3. Another responsibility will be to attend and fully represent the company at any trade or media event e.g. exhibitions, which you may from time to time be asked to attend.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regional Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. It is essential to have a strong understanding of the Pharmaceutical or Clinical Market industry along with relevant Sales experience.
2. The ideal candidate will effectively organise themselves to maximise time in front of a customer via in person and remote meetings. They will also be a motivated individual with the drive to succeed.
Key Words: Sales Specialist | Analytical | HPLC | GC | Spectroscopy | MS | Mass Spectroscopy | Chromatography | Analytical Instrumentation | BD Executive | Business Development | Regional Sales |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.