We are currently looking for a Biopharmaceutical Technical Expert to join a leading CRO company based in the Manchester area. As the Biopharmaceutical Technical Expert you will demonstrate your expertise across technical areas and have the confidence to provide support and guidance on specific techniques to both Colleagues and Clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biopharmaceutical Technical Expert will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide technical expertise within the biologics characterisation team, responsible for design of study and the scientific integrity of multiple analytical projects undertaken by the laboratory.
2. As the Biopharma Technical Expert, you will provide strategic direction to ensure the services remain the best possible solutions for the company's clients within the biopharmaceutical industry. You will also lead on R&D activities within the Biologics team producing research material for publication and presentation at industry events.
3. It will be crucial to author and/or critically review analytical project reports in a speedy and efficient manner regarding accurate interpretation of the data and compliance with the Analytical Project Plan.
4. The Biopharma Technical Expert will ensure that all Quality Management documentation is completed in a timely manner as well as assist the Laboratory Manager in establishing Development Training plans for all team members.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biopharmaceutical Technical Expert we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate will have experience in LC-MS, including HRMS for elucidation of intact mass, protein/peptide sequencing, PTMs including oxidation, deamidation or glycosylation and disulphide bridge mapping.
2. You will have strong experience of creating methods from end to end with minimal support or guidance across multiple projects.
3. It is desirable to have experience in Biophysical analytics including one or more of the following, AUC, CD, SEC-MALS, DSC or Fluorescence for assessment of higher order structure including aggregation.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical Technical Expert | Technical Expert | LCMS | Protein Sequencing | Peptide Sequencing | Oxidation | Deamidation | Glycoslation | Chromatography |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.