We are currently looking for a Materials Compliance Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Materials Compliance Analyst you will be responsible to contribute through to the Quality Laboratory function through competently taking and testing samples in accordance with departmental Standard Operating Procedures, GMP principles and company policies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Materials Compliance Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for preparing reagents, standards and control samples whilst contributing to general laboratory housekeeping duties.
2. The Materials Compliance Analyst will operate a variety of instrumentation and computer software packages intended for data analysis, collation and other related applications (e.g. LIMS). They will also assist with the calibration or validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
3. Another responsibility will be to participate in the receipt of audits from internal and external sources, ensuring own work area is audit ready at all times.
4. It will be essential to perform any other aspects of laboratory testing and support the objectives of the department as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Materials Compliance Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline is required.
2. Proven industry experience working in a laboratory environment as well an understanding of GMP/GLP regulations is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of the Pharmaceutical industry along with knowledge of laboratory SOPs is desirable. It is also beneficial to have experience using analytical equipment and pipettes.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical | Quality | Materials | Compliance | SOP | GMP | GLP | Audits | Instrumentation | Reagents |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.