Do you have a strong Program Management background working across Pharmaceutical Research and Development (R&D), with knowledge and experience of the drug development process from discovery to commercialization and lifecycle management? If so, this exciting opportunity for a Global Program Director could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical business with their UK Headquarters based in Berkshire. The position is hybrid and the Global Program Director will be expected to be on site in London or Berkshire 3 days per week.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Program Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Global Program Director works closely with the Medicine Development Leader, Global Medical Affairs Lead and the Commercial Lead to lead a global cross-functional matrix team, focussed on the development and/or lifecycle management of quality products.
2. You will manage, drive and track progress, identify and manage any variances to the plan baselines and risks to realize opportunities and/or avoid delays. As the Global Program Director you will have the ability and experience to manage any development asset from discovery through to life cycle management.
3. Lead and facilitate preparation of documentation for Governance / Stage Gate Decisions including new business cases. Summarize key data supporting program progression. Propose options for investment to Senior Executives (e.g., plan options with different timings, costs, and/or risks / opportunities) with a clear recommendation on the preferred option.
4. Lead and manage special projects and/or programs as and when business need requires. Coach more junior members of the team and have the potential for line management responsibilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Program Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will be degree qualified within a Life Science or Physical Science related discipline, coupled with a Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP) or equivalent, such as PRINCE2 Practitioner.
2. Proven industry experience working within a Pharmaceutical R&D environment, with demonstrated cross-functional project or program management experience.
3. Knowledge and experience of the drug development process from discovery to commercialization and lifecycle management.
Key Words: Program Manager | Program Director | Pharmaceutical | R&D | Drug Development | PMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.