We are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer - Mechanical Bias to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Multi Skilled Engineer - Mechanical Bias you will be responsible for implementing corrective & preventive maintenance of all mechanical/electrical assets on site by covering a vast catalogue of both utility and pharmaceutical production equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Multi Skilled Engineer - Mechanical Bias will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Multi Skilled Engineer you will be responsible for effective fault finding and problem solving on mechanical/electrical systems to minimise business impact
2. You will implement installations, testing and commissioning of mechanical/electrical equipment.
3. As the Multi Skilled Engineer you will ensure adherence with all site specific, H&S, Biosafety and GMP procedures, as well as identify and implement improvements in mechanical/electrical standards and efficiencies on the site following site procedures.
4. You will work as part of the maintenance team to maintain the site to a safe and reliable standard, sharing skill and expertise with team members to ensure an efficient and effective maintenance service
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Multi Skilled Engineer - Mechanical Bias we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Recognised training to City & Guilds standard (Mechanical Engineering)
2. Proven industry experience in mechanical maintenance.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of plant steam systems.
4. Flexible and able to work on a 24/7 on call rota (approx. 1 in 9 weeks)
Key Words: Multi Skilled Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical, GMP, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Maintenance, H&S, City & Guilds.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.