We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the below..
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out planned maintenance on production machinery in line with current (SOP's).
2. Ensure all work complies with SOP's and site Health & Safety standards.
3. Carry out root cause analysis of plant downtime as required
4. Work with contractors and project teams on installation work.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Apprenticeship in relevant field or experience
2. Proven industry experience in a manufacturing environment, within a Pharmaceutical company would be desirable but not essential
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with engineering issues and improvement processes.
Key Words: Maintenance, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Production