We are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area. As the Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of engineering projects, including process design, validation completion and documentation, commissioning and operation of plant according to cGMP and FDA standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage and assist with the introduction of new items of process and utility equipment.
2. Work with the Process Engineering Team Leader/ Principal Process Engineer / Head of Manufacturing Operations to ensure that equipment is properly specified, designed, installed and maintained.
3. Assist with the development and management of process control and documentation management systems.
4. Assist with engineering aspects of process scale up, including operability assessments and reaction hazard assessments.
5. Manage and assist with the Validation and the installation of new equipment on plant.
6. Carry out engineering feasibility studies of existing systems and identify possible improvements with associated costs and benefits quantified.
7. Support the coordination of procurement and purchasing activities for lab and plant equipment.
8. Lead the Process engineering input into Hazard studies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Engineering, ideally chemical engineering or process engineering.
2. Previous industry experience within an engineering function, ideally from pharmaceutical API manufacturing or similar pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of Emerson Delta V platforms and chemical handling.
Key Words: Process | Chemical | Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Engineering
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.