We are currently looking for a Automation Technician to join a specialist engineering company based in the Essex area. As the Automation Technician you will be responsible for working with the electricians and panel builders to design and build the control system and then program and commission the machines at our factory and on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Using design standards to create PLC-based electrical control systems.
2. PLC, touchscreen, and safety configurable relay system programming
3. Including auxiliary machinery, such vision systems, in the production lines
4. Locating errors in PLC, hardwired systems, and electrical control systems
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
3. A solid grasp of vision and SCADA systems, as well as electrical drawings, control panel specification and design, PLC programming, touchscreens, and controls.
Key Words: Automation, Engineering, Pharmaceutical, design, specifications, programming.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.