We are currently looking for a Electrical Technician to join a specialist engineering company based in the Essex area. As the Electrical Technician you will be responsible for working alongside our existing Installation Electricians to install the electrical controls for bespoke Aerosol filling machines at our factory premises with possible site installations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Electrical Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. When needed, provide assistance with additional activities in the Automation Department, like installation checks, machine testing, and physical wiring inspections.
2. Utilise electrical wiring schematics for motors, contactors, relays, and identification of components, cable terminations, and distinction between panel and field mounted devices
3. Deal with a variety of cable management systems, such as conduit, tray, basket, trunking, and trunking, and have the know-how to set up and install cable management systems
4. Operating control and machine components.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrical Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical engineering factory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with aerosols and inhalers.
Key Words: Electrical Technician, Engineering, Aerosols, Inhalers, Installations, Pharmaceutical.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.