We are currently looking for a Lead Process Development Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Lead Process Development Scientist you will be responsible for leading, developing, and validating new processes in ambr250 workflows.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Process Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead troubleshooting activities and related technology experiments and develop small scale model, and scale down models using high through put systems.
2. You will work with the upstream process development team to support various studies, and review experimental results and scientific documentation.
3. You will coordinate and plan resources across R&D upstream projects and assist with the smooth running of laboratories.
4. As the Lead Process Development Scientist you will train, develop, and mentor junior members of staff in ambr250 workflows.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Process Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant life sciences degree such as Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or similar.
2. Proven industry experience in a an industrial setting in an R&D environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ambr250 which is essential for this role.
Key Words: Process Development | PD | Senior Scientist | Lead Scientist | Troubleshooting | Ambr250 | Ambr15 | Bioreactor | Upstream | Upstream Process | USP | R&D | Research and Development | Biologics | Proteins |