Development Chemist needed for a leading Cosmetic ingredient company based in Buckinghamshire. Must have experience of Formulation of Cosmetics or Personal Care products.Title:
£30,000 - £40,000 depending on experienceTerm:
SRG are once again working with a long-term recruitment partner who are big players in the Cosmetics industry. They have set a high industry standard not only for their products, working with some of the biggest names in the Cosmetics industry, and their service, meaning their customers come back time and time again. They are in need of a Development Chemist to join the team and demonstrate capability of their products. If you have experience in Formulation for Cosmetic or Personal Care products then keep reading!
- Working on new formulations to showcase full capabilities of the products in stock
- Liaising with customers to support them with formulating products
- Researching new ingredients and upcoming trends to expand company's portfolio
- Developing various marketing materials and presentations clearly communicating scientific information
- Working cross functionally to review product promotion
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chloe on 0161 416 6941. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
- Degree in Chemistry, Cosmetic Science or similar
- Industry experience formulating Cosmetic or Personal Care products
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients. Key Words:Formulation, R&D, Research and Development, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Marketing, Communication, NPD
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.