CK Group are recruiting for an QC Chemist to join an Industrial Speciality Chemicals Manufacturer based in Greater Manchester, on a full time, permanent basis. This role is offering a salary between £20,000 and £25,000 depending on experience.
The purpose of the role is to support the laboratory development of our speciality chemicals for customers both within the UK and worldwide. This will focus on the clients speciality surfactant range which is researched, developed and manufactured on site and includes:
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Amphoteric surfactants
- Anionic surfactants
- Wax emulsions
- Contract manufacture of bespoke products
- Ideally a qualification to Science degree level or similar.
- Prior laboratory experience is beneficial.
- Capability in Classical Wet Analysis.
- You're happy working in a small team, but confident to work independently.
- You must be prepared to cover other roles when needed.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56359 in all correspondence.