We are currently looking for a Production Technician to join a leading Nuclear Medicine company based in the London area. As the Radiopharmacy Production Technician you will be responsible for manufacturing of PET Radiopharmaceuticals to GMP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Radiopharmacy Production Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Radiopharmacy Production Technician you will manufacture Pet Radiopharmaceuticals using hot cell technology.
2. You will be involved in aseptic dispensing of Radiopharmaceuticals using negative pressure isolator technology.
3. As the Radiopharmacy Production technician you will perform blood labelling techniques and analysis.
4. You will be responsible for packing Radiopharmaceuticals according to local guidelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Radiopharmacy Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline or related field.
2. Proven industry experience in production of Aseptics or Radiopharmaceuticals or highly regulated products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with aseptic dispensing experience or working with isolators is desirable
Key Words: Radiopharmacy, Radiochemistry, London, Chemistry, Technician, Radio Technician, GMP, Neclear medicine, Production.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.