CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join an ingredients development and manufacturing company that supplies products to a variety of industries. The Company:
Our client is a long established company that develops and manufactures products for the food and beverage industry. Salary:
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum. Location:
East Lothian, ScotlandAnalytical Chemist Role:
As an Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for:
- Analysing samples using a number of analytical methods, including HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques.
- Laboratory inventory management.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment and facilities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or related subject.
- Experience working in an analytical laboratory.
- Familiar with HPLC and GC analytical instrumentation.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56281 in all correspondence.