We are currently looking for a Senior Study Manager LCMS - Bioanalysis to join a leading Clinical Research Organisation based in the North East of the UK. As the Senior Study Manager LCMS - Bioanalysis you will be responsible for leading GLP/GCP projects within the Mass Spec Delivery Team.
This is a great opportunity for a Bioanalytical Scientist with leadership experience to take on more responsibility and work on a wide range of products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Study Manager LCMS - Bioanalysis will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the SME and main point of contact for all operational aspects within the bioanalytical laboratories; facilitating in method development, optimisation, and troubleshooting LC-MS/MS equipment
2. You will lead projects, train and upskill junior members of staff in the analysis if a wide range of analytes including small and large molecule drugs and biomarkers.
3. You will be an active spokesperson communicating between clients and internal departments including Analytical Scientists, Commercial Development, Quality Support, and Accounts.
4. You will generate, review, and approve bioanalytical study plans and reports, and ensure work is performed to regulatory standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Study Manager LCMS - Bioanalysis we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant life sciences discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a GLP/GCP environment in a bioanalytical department.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with troubleshooting LC-MS/MS equipment, and analysing analytes including small and large molecule drugs and biomarkers.
Key Words: Study Manager | Senior | GCP | GLP | Bioanalytical | Analytes | Biomarkers | Principal | Team Lead | LCMS | LC-MS | LC-MS/MS | MS | Mass Spectrometry | Study Reports | North East
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.