We are currently looking for a Senior Bioanalytical Scientist - LC-MS/MS to join a leading company based in the Dundee area. As the Senior Bioanalytical Scientist - LC-MS/MS you will be responsible for working with the Site Management and Business Development to deliver on the biological services.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Bioanalytical Scientist - LC-MS/MS will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Bioanalytical Scientist, you will be responsible for the study management of regulatory (GLP/GCP) small molecule bioanalytical projects. This includes start up activities, and study plan/protocol preparation, supervision/execution of studies in accordance with SOP's/.
2. Analysing the data from the studies using appropriate statistical analysis. You will interpret the results and prepare data presentations and study reports as required.
3. As the Senior Scientist, you will work with the QA, Scientific Team and relevant academics when required. You will also engage with clients on new project enquiries by participating in project discussions and preparing new content for contracts/proposals with support seniors and business development.
4. You will coach your colleagues in techniques that are needed for the studies. You will also ensure that work is carried out to high standard, ensuring that GLP/GCP standards are adhered to, along with all health and safety procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Bioanalytical Scientist - LC-MS/MS we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Be educated to at lease BSc level or equivalent in a relevant discipline (E.g. Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry Etc)
2. Proven industry experience in working to GCP/GLP regulations, and experience as a Study Director.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with small molecule bioanalysis through the use of LC-MS/MS
Key Words: Bioanalysis | GCP | GLP | LC-MS/MS | Analytical Chemistry | Bioanalytical | Study Managment | Study Director
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.