We are currently looking for a Production Operator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Production Operator you will be responsible for the fermentation, extraction and downstream processing of pharmaceutical products. As part of the manufacturing activities, the team is responsible for the preparation of required materials, solutions and equipment and the operation of a variety of production equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Operator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Production Operator you will carry out duties involved in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products to cGMP requirements, ensuring that product/materials are manufactured to appropriate regulatory requirements and in adherence to the production schedule.
2. You will keep clear and accurate records of all Production activities via Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs) and logbooks.
3. As the Production Operator you will operate a variety of specialised equipment and maintain via a range of processes for cleaning and sterilisation.
4. You will ensure that the manufacturing facilities are maintained in a safe, clean and compliant state at all times, executing specialist cleaning and disinfection procedures and a range of environmental monitoring techniques.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Operator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a manufacturing environment, cleanroom or related industry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working to GMP guidelines.
Key Words: Production, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Production Operator, Production Technician, Wiltshire, South West
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.