CK Group are recruiting for a talented and experienced Medicinal Chemist at an Associate Director level to join an innovative drug discovery organisation based in Nottingham. This is a permanent full time role, primarily onsite with some flexibility of hybrid working.The Company:
My client offers expertise across a broad range of therapeutic areas and biological target areas. Responsibilities:
- Provide scientific leadership on project needs guiding drug discovery programs through lead optimisation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional drug discovery teams on projects (bioscience, DMPK, in-vivo).
- PhD in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry with expertise in both areas.
- Background of leading drug discovery projects, with industry (Pharmaceutical/CRO) drug discovery experience.
- Proven record of collaborating with cross-functional teams (Bioscience, DMPK, in vivo)
- Leadership skills (essential)
Bonus, private medical insurance with the option to add family members and cashback for dental and optical care, pension, life assurance.Apply:
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56317 in all correspondence.