We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To assist the company across the entire site within production, engineering and technical. insuring the maintenance of compliance to quality systems through auditing, training and handling quality incidents, deviations and customer complaints.
2. Reviewing Batch records and quality records on Trackwise QMS
3. Undertaking internal quality audits and QA inspections
4. Request, discuss and agree all actions in regards to a number of quality records ie change control, deviations and complaints
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within a Science discipline
2. Proven industry experience within a Quality Assurance position
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of a GMP environment
Key Words: GMP, QA, Quality Assurance, CAPAs, QMS, Deviations
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.