Are you experience with Liquid Chromatography and are look for a new Senior Analytical Chemist role? Then check out this role we have a for leading Pharmaceutical company we work with.
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist- Liquid Chromatography to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist- Liquid Chromatography you will be responsible for performing analytical testing using Liquid Chromatography, NMR, HPLC and GC.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analytical Chemist- Liquid Chromatography will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To increase and keep up the companies clients for LC-MS services through direct client interaction.
2. To carry out method development and method validation to help solve client problems.
3. To monitor progress of more junior staff as well train them when needed.
4. Be part of meetings where project managers discuss new, strategic analytical plans going forward.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Chemist- Liquid Chromatography we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant foundation work in a Chemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical laboratories using LCMS.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with LCMS, NMR, HPLC and GCMS.
Key Words: Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, HPLC, NMR, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, Method Development, Method Validation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.