Vacancy Notice n° e42/2023
Do you want to pursue a meaningful career in a dynamic organisation with a positive international impact on public health? Laboratory technicians are the backbone of our scientific lab. Do you have the technical skills and attention to detail to perform analytical tests that help establish EDQM reference standards? Do you have experience in maintaining and using scientific equipment? To be a technician at the EDQM Laboratory, you need a logical mind, excellent time management skills and to be results oriented. You will also need to be able to work personally to a high standard, yet at the same time be an active member of a successful team. Are you ready to join our team?
Let’s work together for better health, for all!
Junior laboratory technicians perform a combination of the following tasks:
- preparing, setting up and running analytical tests on substances for pharmaceutical use and medicinal products in accordance with pre-defined analytical procedures and protocols and in compliance with laboratory safety and quality standards;
- recording, checking and reporting the analytical results obtained;
- maintaining, calibrating, verifying and testing equipment and instrumentation; may be responsible for specific items of analytical equipment;
- participating in meetings and working groups, and following-up on actions agreed;
- contributing to the Laboratory’s Quality Management System and the maintenance of its ISO 17025 accreditation;
What we offer:
- International Working Environment
- Flexible Working/ Teleworking
- Holidays, wellbeing and work-life balance
- Private Health Insurance
- Sustainable working environment
- Attractive tax-free salary
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are a citizen of one of the 46 member States of the Council of Europe, please submit your application using our online recruitment website and click here to find out why you should join the EDQM.