CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Development Chemist to join an Industrial Speciality Chemicals Manufacturer based in Greater Manchester, on a full time, permanent basis. This role is offering a salary between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on experience.The Analytical Development Chemist role will involve:
As an Analytical Development Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- The use of extraction and analytical methods to determine composition of reaction products
- Formulation and lab scale preparation of comparable substances.
- Performance testing of comparable substances using analytical methods.
- Concise and accurate report writing.
- Investigation into variances within set limits for established finished products.
- Calibration and general maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Candidates must have Chemistry degree and at least five years’ experience within an industrial laboratory setting, preferably organic chemistry based.
- Experience with titroprocessors, Karl Fisher, FTIR, colourimeters, HPLC and GC required.
- Understanding of surfactants and their properties preferred but not essential.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56170 in all correspondence.