We are currently looking for a Analytical QC Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in the Essex area. As the Analytical QC Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the QC laboratory and the QA departments ensuring teams carry out it's function in release and stability testing of a wife portfolio of products.
This is a great opportunity to over see both Microbiological and Chemical laboratories, oversee and manage large teams whilst taking an active role in internal/external audit inspections.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical QC Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the Microbiological and Chemical QC teams as well as QA departments with 10+ direct reports consisting of Senior Analysts and Scientists.
2. You will Lead the QC teams ensuring timely execution of routine testing, and ensuring all laboratory personnel receive training adhering to GMP requirements within QC operations.
3. You will lead OOS/OOT investigations, lead analytical method transfers, and apply your experience with regulatory inspections (MHRA/FDA)
4. As the Analytical QC Manager you will be the spearhead in ensuring consistent development and improvements for the QC departments, managing budgets, and leading projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical QC Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a a life sciences discipline, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, etc..
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment in a QC department.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience leading large teams with direct line management responsibilities with expertise in quality testing for pharmaceutical products.
Key Words: QC | Quality Control | Manager | Team Leader | Supervisor | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | GMP | QMS | Qualirt Management System | MHRA | Audits | Microbiology | Analytical | OOS | OOT | CAPAs | Method Validation | Method Development | Essex | East London | London | Line Manager | Line Management | KPI |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.