We are currently looking for a Lead Engineering Scientist to join a leading medical device testing company based in the Kent area. As the Lead Engineering Scientist you will be responsible for looking over the lab function to make sure quality and projects are aligned with client specifications.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Engineering Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead and train more junior members of staff in ISO guidelines and other engineering day to day activities.
2. Work together with the science team to create protocols, plan out physical experiments, and resolve technical problems.
3. Control laboratory resources, such as tools and materials, to maximize effectiveness and output.
4. Making sure the lab is complaint with quality guidelines and the QMS in place.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Engineering Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an engineering or physics related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in engineering and understanding of GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with designing engineering solutions.
Engineering, GMP, ISO 17025, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Design Engineer, Protocols, SOP's.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.