We are currently looking for a Biochemistry Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Biochemistry Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out a range of tests to support the Quality Laboratory in accordance to SOP's and GMP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biochemistry Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Biochemistry Analyst, you will be responsible for the taking and testing a wide range of samples in accordance to the departmental SOP's and GMP. You will also prepare reagents, standards, and control samples.
2. You will be responsible for reporting any deviations, out-of-specification/limit results and you will assist with investigations where required.
3. As the Biochemistry Analyst, you will be responsible for the cleaning of equipment and carrying out suitability checks. You will also assist with the calibration or validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
4.You will be responsible for the operation of a variety of instrumentation and computer software packages intended for data analysis, collation and other related applications (LIMS).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biochemistry Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A bachelors degree, or equivalent in a relevant field (E.g. Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology etc.)
2. Understanding of GMP/GLP and a good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working in a laboratory environment, writing reports as well as using analytical equipment and pipettes.
Key Words: Biochemistry | QC | GMP | Quality | LIMS | Analyst | Calibration | Validation | Deviations | Standards |