We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company, the role will be home based supporting across 5 sites in the UK. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for the execution of validation and qualification for new installations, working proactively within a multi-disciplinary team, and be a leading member of any Project Team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for delivery of project tasks and work packages of assigned projects, while complying with Project Management procedure and templates.
2. You will strictly adhere to GMP, GLP and safety protocols laid down by the MHRA, EA, HSE and ONR, in accordance with issued licenses.
3. As the Project Engineer you will manage installation activities, perform commissioning activities. and create, or contribute to the creation of, all validation documentation (VMP/DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ/PV).
4. You will plan, deliver and co-ordinate activities using Gantt Charts, pro-actively escalate any conflicts / constraints in delivery, while being highly focused on task delivery to timelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline or closely related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry completing Engineering Projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Pharmaceutical validation, wokring on projects using Gantt Charts.
Key Words: Project Engineer, Engineering, Project Management, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Home based, Remote, Validation, IQ, OQ, PQ.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.