We are currently looking for a Automation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Automation Engineer you will be responsible for working within the technical support function to offer solutions to problems restricting the site's capacity to manufacture pharmaceutical product.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Automation Engineer you will work autonomously to generate, report on and deliver project plans for all own engineering activities. Leading site and corporate important metric measures, including internal customers and external customers management, ensuring actions are completed on target and in a timely manner.
2. You will support new product introductions on automation engineering topics to define activity required to deliver the automation strategy of the project. You will act as client liaison when required and work closely with respective counterparts at client site to align processes across multiple manufacturing sites
3. As the Automation Engineer you will offer guidance and expertise to the engineering maintenance team in problem solving issues associated with PLC/HMI and networked control systems.
4. You will ensure cGMP is applied in the work area and align with cGMP through following site SOP's in all areas of the business. Introduction of TPM into the maintenance management system for upkeep of automation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualification in a Engineering or closely related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a production or manufacturing facility. Experience working to GMP would also be desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in Allen Bradley, Siemens, Rockwell PLC programming from first principles as well as advanced fault finding in both local control environments and network systems.
Key Words: Automation, GMP, Engineering, Engineer, Manufacturing, Production, Pharmaceutical, Allen Bradley, Rockwell, Siemens, Wiltshire, UK,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.