We are currently looking for a Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Flow Cytometry to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Flow Cytometry you will be responsible for performing highly complex laboratory testing procedures and leading laboratory validations.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience working in a GCLP environment, that can apply their skills in a leading cancer reference laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Flow Cytometry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will figure out acceptability of specimens for testing, identify specimen related problems and maintain smooth operation of the flow cytometry laboratory.
2. You will analyse specimens and review and release test results in addition to documenting corrective actions when test systems deviate.
3. You will take a leading role in ensuring suggestions are made and showing initiative to improve efficiency and productivity.
4. As the Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Flow Cytometry, you will participate in continuous training and ensure maintenance of the labs are kept to a high standard.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Flow Cytometry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant scientific degree such ass Biomedical Science, Biology, Genetics, etc.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GCLP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with flow cytometry and LIMS systems.
Key Words: Flow Cytometry | Clinical | Biotechnology | GCLP | Good Clinical Laboratory Practice | Pre-Clinical | Pre Clinical | Liquid Biopsy | Cancer | Flow-Cytometry | LIMS | Laboratory Information Management Systems | Biology | Genetics | BMS | Biomedical | Biomedical Science | Technician | Technologist | Biotech | Biotechnology | Cambridge | Cambridgeshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.