We are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join a global life sciences company based at their facility in the Edinburgh area.
As the Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for providing engineering support and leadership to solve technical challenges, improve system performance and support the engineering development of a water purification / treatment system.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the engineering design to optimise the solution for alternative platforms and further develop to attain efficiency and cost reduction objectives (e.g. improve performance and reduced footprint.
2. Optimise the existing system to improve performance and meet KPIs.
3. Work with the Operations team to understand issues and support process improvements of the currently operational systems. Work closely with third-party partners to support the manufacture of new systems.
4. Support other business areas across the company in the required development of water and wastewater treatment solutions to suit industry needs.
5. Work with the wider team to develop internal documentation and processes to work towards best engineering practice. Provide engineering support to the Technical Support Manager and Product Manager, and lead on individual projects and work packages.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant engineering degree or equivalent industry experience, ideally in the water/wastewater sector. In addition to this, you will; be expected to demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of new and emerging water treatment technologies.
2. Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD would be an advantage.
3. Experience in the design stages of developing engineering solutions in the water/wastewater sector
Key Words: Process Engineer | Water Treatment | wastewater | water purification | water Processing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.