Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in Formulation with a fantastic Pharmaceutical CRO company?
We are currently looking for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for helping test and produce products to be sent out to clinical stage.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Performing quantitative measurements of pharmaceutical chemicals in various formulations to enable batch certification, stability testing, and product development
2. Maintain the highest levels of quality and compliance while accurately documenting and reporting all analytical activities and results.
3. To effectively fulfil client milestones, offer complete analytical testing support for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical goods in compliance with cGMP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in chemistry or equivalent subject.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation working for a Pharmaceutical Company.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development and method validation of inhalation products.
Key Words: GMP, Formulation, Chemistry, CRO, Pharmaceutical, Method Development, Method Validation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.