I'm currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a Generics Pharmaceutical company. This is a remote position with requirements to travel to their main facility in the North of England occasionally. As the, Qualified Person (QP) you will also be responsible for the following:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualified Person (QP) will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Act as the Qualified Person for the business for the companies business units including; release of batches, Deviation support & API QP declarations.
2. Work closely with and support other departments across the business, including Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Supply chain etc. to ensure Quality and Compliance across the business.
3. Review and approve Quality System documentation as part of the QA Leadership team
4.Conduct both internal and external audits by acting as the Subject Matter Expert.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person (QP) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Eligible to act as a Qualified Person in the UK
2. Proven industry experience of releasing medicinal products in a fast paced environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of manufacturing and testing of oral dosage forms and topical products.
Key Words: QP, Qualified Person, GMP, OSD, Oral Dosage Forms, API, QA, Quality Assurance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.