We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join a leading Chemicals company based in the East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for providing Engineering support to maintain and improve plant integrity, reliability, and operability.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mechanical Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Mechanical Engineer you will develop engineering solutions to resolve issues to improve plant operability and efficiency.
2. You will participate in Management of Change (MOC) activities. Contribute to risk assessment of proposed plant modifications.
3. As the Mechanical Engineer you will carry out failure analysis/RCA on plant failures.
4. You will provide mechanical engineering support and oversight to major capital projects. Contribute to all stages of projects, including concept generation, Front End Engineering Design (FEED), detailed design, construction, and commissioning.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mechanical Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Engineering or closely related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in sectors such as oil and gas, petrochemical or chemical industries.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of pressure systems design standards (ASME B31.3, ASME VIII, PD5500), legislation (PSSR regs, Pressure Equipment Safety Regulations 2016) and methods of repair.
Key Words: Mechanical, Engineer, Engineering, Chemicals, Pressure Systems, Yorkshire, Oil and Gas.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.