We are currently looking for a Site Security Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Brussels, Belgium. As the Site Security Specialist you will be responsible for the facility management of the manufacturing plant.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Site Security Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Site Security Specialist, you will be involved in Technical Engineering and looking around the production site.
2. You will be responsible or all facility management, including CCTV, Anti-intrusions, controlling authorised areas
3. As the Site Security Specialist, you will be responsible for working in a team and working closely within the engineering function.
4. You will be working with computers so strong office 365 knowledge is essential.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Site Security Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with security systems is essential.
4. French and English is mandatory