Hyper Recruitment Solutions are looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading Chemicals manufacture located in Staffordshire on a 12 month contract.
• Working in a busy manufacturing site which is accordance to GMP standards
• Develop and optimize processes for the manufacture of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food, and other products
• Design process equipment and specify ancillary systems, instruments, and controls
• Conduct feasibility studies and pilot plant tests to verify process designs
• Develop operating procedures
• Train operators and troubleshoot process problems
• Range of documentation is very similar, just a similar discipline
• Experience in small/medium projects
• Pressure relief, heat transfer, vacuum or pump systems.
• AutoCAD, people tend to do the updates themselves.
• Doesn't need to design from scratch but may be good if they can use this kit to make changes
• Degree in Chemical Engineering is essential
• Strong Process Design Experience
• Ideally gained experience in the Chemical industry