Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity as a Senior Scientist in the Chemistry space?
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist Chemistry to join a leading Biotechnology company based in North East England. As the Senior Scientist Chemistry you will be responsible for helping to push our pipeline of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) closer to the clinic by utilizing our research expertise in the synthesis of complicated molecules.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist Chemistry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create tests to assess and invent new ADC technology. Offer hypothesis-driven strategies to locate target compounds and further our research goals.
2. Actively create strategies to enhance work flow and effectiveness. Determine the drawbacks and limitations of current protocols and systems and suggest ways to make them better.
3. Assemble, separate, and characterize sophisticated target molecules. Create and put into action synthetic tactics while coordinating with the team to achieve research goals. To ensure that deliverables are met within the set dates and work scope, communicate with the cross-functional team.
4. By setting a good example and preserving the highest standards of lab safety and procedure, train and mentor scientists.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist Chemistry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Medicinal Chemistry or Organic Synthesis.
2. 2 years experience in industry preparing novel synthetic routes and complex targets.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Excellent working knowledge of ADC development and/or prior experience working on drug development projects.
Key Words: Senior Scientist, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Synthesis, Novel routes, Synthetic Chemistry, Anti Drug Conjugates.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.