We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Control to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the South West of the UK. As the Head of Quality Control you will be responsible for the management of Analytical QC, and Microbiology departments; ensuring the governance of QC procedures meet regulatory requirements and implementing business improvements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Quality Control will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the SME and lead QC methods, manage the capacity for cross-functional projects to deliver analytical and microbiological verifications in support of the US BLA.
2. You will direct in-process, raw materials, finished product and stability testing, method transfer and validation ensuring compliance to cGMP standards, whilst maintaining audits for departments.
3. You apply your knowledge and understanding of FDA, and MHRA regulatory requirements in relation to QC, manage QC budgets, and drive continuous improvements in Quality Control.
4. You will be responsible for the direct, and indirect line management of several members of different teams, and ensure sufficient training practices are implemented to a high standard.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Quality Control we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant life sciences discipline.
2. Extensive industry experience working in a Pharmaceutical QC laboratory, with direct line management responsibilities.
3. A working knowledge and practical understanding of FDA, and MHRA regulatory requirements in relation to QC
Key Words: Head of QC | Quality Control | QC | Management | Manager | Line Manage | Pharmaceutical | Analytical | FDA | MHRA | BLA | Pharmaceutical | Quality Assurance | QA | Director | Team Leader | Microbiology | Chemistry | cGMP | GMP | Biopharmaceutical | Budgets | Audits | Regulatory | Regulatory Inspections | KPI | QMS | Manufacture
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.