We are currently looking for a Production Lead to join a leading life sciences company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Production Lead you will be responsible for the day-to-day support and management of a team of technicians.
As Production Lead you will provide a technical lead in the manufacturing activities and ensuring the facilities are maintained in adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
This role is a flexible role working unsociable hours and on occasions night working as part of the contract during the production campaigns. Shift working during campaigns consists of Monday-Friday, on a rota of early, mid and late shifts and the expectation of the Team Lead is to cover this shift pattern.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Lead will be varied however some of the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out duties involved in the manufacture of Erwinase and Anthrax, to cGMP requirements as directed, ensuring that product/materials are manufactured to appropriate regulatory requirements and in adherence to the production schedule.
2. Work within and ensure the team works within the site Quality System, adhering to all policies, procedures, rules, regulations and guidelines and reporting any non-compliance promptly.
3. Ensure that the manufacturing facilities and equipment are maintained in a safe, clean and compliant state at all times, executing and overseeing specialist cleaning and disinfection procedures and a range of environmental monitoring techniques.
4. Ownership of non conformance investigations, Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA), Quality Risk Management tasks and Change Management tasks as required.
5. Ensure provision of all consumable and raw materials required for production activities.
6. Support the Unit Manager in regular self-inspections and reviews to measure and continuously improve local performance, in line with local KPIs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience managing or supervising a team within a cleanroom or manufacturing environment. This will include knowledge of GMP regulations.
2. You will work well in a team and communicate well with others. You should be able to demonstrate an ability to work flexibly, as well as being able to manage your own workload.
3. A degree is a relevant discipline is highly desired, but not essential if you are able to demonstrate experience working in a similar environment.
Key Words: Production lead | production supervisor | manufacturing supervisor | manufacturing lead
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.