We are currently looking for a Shift Production Supervisor to join a leading chemicals company based in the Kent area. As the Shift Production Supervisor you will be responsible for managing activities of upstream chemistry processes. Troubleshoots with technical operations on technical issues. Managing activities of upstream group to support new product transfers from R&D and other R&D project support.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Shift Production Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Shift Production Supervisor you will organize team workload to ensure Fermentation, Downstream and/or Chromatography activities meet Manufacturing plan and are being carried out in compliance with cGMP or ISO9001 standards and ISO 45001 standards.
2. You will have ownership of manufacturing area and ensure equipment is fully functional. Work in collaboration with the Maintenance and Engineering team and Production Management to maintain the facility.
3. As the Shift Production Supervisor you will manage and communicate events and problems during routine manufacturing, as well as support Quality Assurance tasks by raising Deviations, Document Revisions and Incident Reports.
4. You will assess shift and technician performance, identify development routes and provide development opportunities to ensure technician's progress, manage welfare, motivation, and morale of shift.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Shift Production Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Engineering, Chemistry or closely related field.
2. Proven industry experience in a High Volume Production Facility.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP or ISO standards.
Key Words: Production, Manufacturing, GMP, ISO, Chemicals, Kent, Engineering, Chemistry, Troubleshooting, Supervisor, Team Leader.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.